Here you can find a list of publications about QuickField and about solving problems with QuickField.
- January, 2013. Dieter Stotz Elektromagnetische Verträglichkeit in der Praxis: Design-Analyse - Interpretation der Normen - Bewertung der Prüfergebnisse. ISBN-13: 978-3642343445, hardcover, 279 pages.
- July, 2011. Paul Calvert, QuickField for teaching.
- April, 2010. James R. Claycomb, Jonathan Quoc P. Tran Introductory Biophysics: Perspectives on the Living State. ISBN-13: 9780763779986, hardcover, 364 pages.
- March, 2010. Marija Salovarda Lozo, Kresimir Malaric Use of GTEM-cell and Wire Patch Cell in calculating thermal and non-thermal biological effects of electromagnetic fields.
- April, 2009. Kenneth R. Foster, New Math article in IEEE Spectrum, April 2009 issue.
- March, 2009. R. K. Rajput, Engineering Thermodynamics: A Computer Approach. ISBN: 978-1934015148, hardcover, 400 pages.
- July, 2008. James R. Claycomb, Applied Electromagnetics Using QuickField™ & MATLAB. ISBN: 978-0763777517, hardcover, 400 pages.
- March, 2008. Vijayanand Vajrala, James R. Claycomb, Hugo Sanabria, and John H. Miller, Jr. Effects of Oscillatory Electric Fields on Internal Membranes: An Analytical Model. Biophysical Journal, Volume 94 (6), 2053-2064, March 2008.
- August, 2007. Elisabeth Eitel, Virtually perfected. Motion System Design magazine, August 2007.
- July, 2007. S. W. Anwane, Fundamentals of Electromagnetic Fields. ISBN: 978-1934015001, hardcover, 415 pages.
- April, 2007. T. Sadauskas, A. Smilgevièius, Z. Savickiene, Distribution of Magnetic Field of Linear Induction Motor. "Electronics and Electrical Engineering" journal #4 (76), pages 63-66, April 2007.
- June, 2007. D. Nawarathna, J.R. Claycomb, G. Cardenas, V. Vajrala, D. Warmflash, J. Gardner, W. Widger and J.H. Miller, Jr. SQUID-Based Biosensor for Probing Ion Transporters in Cell Suspensions and Tissue. IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Volume 17, Issue 2, Part 1, Pages 812-815, June, 2007.
- May, 2006. Dr. R. Bargallo, "Finite Elements for Electrical Engineering", EUETIB-UPC, 2006.
- November, 2006. Sarah Powell, Finite element modelling of magnetostatics for magnetron sputter sources. "CAD for Electromagnetic Devices", one-day seminar, 2 November 2006, Rolls Royce plc.
- November, 2005. Adam Martin and Richard Eskridge, Electrical coupling efficiency of inductive plasma accelerators. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Issue 23, November 2005.
- June, 2005. Mikhail Khanin, How software assists designing motors and generators. Machine Design magazine, June 2005.
- May, 2005. M. F. Ktata, H. Grabinski, G. Gaus, H. Fischer, Influence of the Ground Line Position on the Frequency Dependency of Line Parameters in the Presence of a Conducting Substrate. IEEE Transactions on Advanced Packaging. Volume 28, Issue 2, Pages 152- 159, May 2005.
- December, 2004. James R. Claycomb, Impedance magnetocardiography: Experiments and modeling. Journal of Applied Physics, 96, 7650, December 2004;
- June, 2004. Mirjana T. Peric, Dielectric Body with Arbitrary Shaped and Positioned Cavity in Homogeneous Transversal Electric Field. Serbian journal of electrical engineering, Vol. 1, No. 2, 175 - 186, June 2004.
- May, 2004. R. F. Welton, M. P. Stockli, R. T. Roseberry, and Y. Kang, The design of high power, external antennas for radio frequency multicusp ion sources. Review of Scientific Instruments, Volume 75, Issue 5, Proceedings of the 10th international conference on ion sources, Negative Ion Sources. Pages 1789-1792. May, 2004.
- December, 2004. H. Kelly, B. Mancinelli, L. Prevosto, F.O. Minotti, and A. M.arquez Experimental Characterization of a Low-Current Cutting Torch. Brazilian Journal of Physics, vol. 34, no. 4B, December 2004.
- May, 2004. M. F. Ktata, H. Grabinski, U. Arz, H. Fischer, Crosstalk in Product Related Bus Systems Using 110 nm CMOS Technology. 8th IEEE Workshop on Signal Propagation on Interconnects, 2004. Proceedings, Pages 85-88, May, 2004.
- October, 2003. M. F. Ktata, H. Grabinski, G. Gaus, H. Fischer, When are Substrate Effects Important for on-chip Interconnects?. Electrical Performance of Electronic Packaging, 2003. Proceedings, Pages 265-268, October, 2003.
- July, 2003. Kenneth R. Foster, Mightier Math Reloaded article in IEEE Spectrum, Volume 40, Issue 7, Pages 40-41, July 2003.
- June, 2003. Daniel G. Swanson Jr., Wolfgang J. R. Hoefer Microwave Circuit Modeling Using Electromagnetic Field Simulation. ISBN: 978-1580533089, Hardcover, 474 pages.
- February, 2003. Evgeni K. Volpov. Local Over-Heat Model in SF6 GIS.
- December, 2001. Daniel G. Swanson, Jr. What's My Impedance? article in IEEE Microwave Magazine. Volume 2, Issue 4, Pages 72-82, December 2001.
- May, 2001. J. Kanatharana, J.J. Pérez-Camacho, T. Buckley, P.J. McNally, T. Tuomi, A.N. Danilewsky, M. O’Hare, D. Lowney and W. Chen, Investigation of Mechanical Stresses in Underlying Silicon due to Lead-Tin Solder Bumps via Synchrotron X-Ray Topography and Finite Element Analysis. Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings Series, Volume 682E.
- October, 2000. R. Ivanic, M. Weis, T. Danilla, V. Tvarozek Thin film interdigitated electrode arrays applicable for non-invasive monitoring of human skin. The Third International EuroConference on Advanced Semiconductor Devices and Microsystems, 2000. Pages 319-322.
- December, 1999. Kenneth R. Foster, Quick and easy field analysis article in IEEE Spectrum, Volume 36, Number 12.
- September, 1996. Kenneth H. Carpenter, Magnetostatic simulations for design of superconducting magnetic shields. IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Volume 6, Issue 3, Pages 142-146, September 1996.